Honestly, when it comes to “me time” I’m such a glutton for a drink, some Wheat Thins, and my favorite HGTV shows. I love love love Fixer Upper and Property Brothers. The home transformations that they do honestly inspire me to have better decor than what I typically buy. Plus, I love to fantasize that one day they can renovate a home for me as well.
My love for HGTV shows transcends towards the HGTV Magazine, too. I usually just buy magazines every now and then at the store but with this one, it’s sent straight to me.
Lately, I’ve been looking into a non-neutral colored couch to invest in, so I’m glad that for the February issue brightly colored decor was featured. It’s really been inspiring me for when I get back to decorating my space again. Below are some of my favorites decor pieces I’ve been looking at, inspired by the HGTV magazine cover look.
- Mercury Row Caldera Sofa: $474.99 at Wayfair
- Lanham Marble Top Side Table: $129.99 at Target
- Phoenix Wool Dhurrie Rug: $59-$879 at West Elm
- Roar + Rabbit Circle Pillow Cover: $49 at West Elm
- Crewel Deco Shells Pillow Cover: On Sale for $19.99 at West Elm
- Moon & Lola I’d Rather Be Sleeping Mug: $28 at laylagrace.com
- Metallic Leather Embroidered Pouf: $149.99 at World Market